#AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #aeiou#FOOTBALL #JOHN MADDEN #999 999 #holla holla get dolla #here comes another chinese earthquake #uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu#!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? #brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb #I’m laughing for real right now #eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Batman can’t catch us in the Kitty Car!
—Detective Comics #122 (1947) by Bob Kane & Charles Paris
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
I’m sure there are, I just can’t remember them, haha
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Bath, do college work, go down to the Job Centre for an appointment, go to college, do more work, come home, do more work, sleep. My life is a rollercoaster of excitement.
15. How long until your next birthday?
3 months, yo.
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
Every time. I tend not to lie about things like love.
Why did that sentence sound so cringeworthy
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
Not lately, no.
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
Nope. Summer hates me and I hate Summer.
Thank you! c:
We just love the scene where Vicki starts yelling at the Earl of Leicester and then she’s still going off on one as King Richard comes in, and then she starts yelling at him as well before stopping herself to add a little sheepish ‘Your majesty’ at the end of her rant.
when people ask you personal questions
logs on deviantart
logs off deviantart
pictures of the who without keith moon